Although our storefront location is now closed, we’re still offering Go Big Treats from our home-based kitchen and delivered right to your door! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for those weekly announcements. Yes, we’re also still taking custom orders!
We are also offering private cookie decorating classes and parties through Zoom in the comfort & safety of your own home. Basically we prepare the cookies and icings and deliver them to your home then we lead the cookie decorating party or camp live through Zoom. Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are SO stinkin’ excited to share this announcement with you…we now offer birthday parties! Yes, sugar cookie and cupcake decorating parties for both kids and adults here in Regina! Want to take sugar cookie decorating classes but not looking to book for a whole party? We offer those too – hop over to our Cookie Camp page to learn more about those.
Our new space is just steps away from the bakery and we moved in on April 1st, 2019.
So what exactly are Sprinkle Parties? We’ll have a dedicated space (nut-free like the bakery, of course) for hosting parties. Your birthday child/adult and his/her guests will each decorate two cupcakes and two sugar cookies under the guidance of one of our Go Big Treats party hosts. Prefer just to decorate 4 cookies and skip the cupcakes? No problem. Want to swap out freshly baked donuts instead of cupcakes? Yes, we can do that too.
Yes, we can do adult parties as well! These are fun for occasions like a bachelorette party, work team building, or just a fun splurge night with the ladies.
Each birthday party will be two hours in length with an extra 15 minutes before and after the party for arrivals, departures and cleanup. We include time for cake & opening gifts within that two hours.
We supply everything you need from the party decorations (all with a sprinkle theme), cupcakes & cookies to decorate and all the edible decorations. Guests will take home their decorated cupcakes and cookies at the end of the party.
The basic party package is $250 (including GST) and this includes up to 10 children (plus a maximum of 3 adults). Each additional child costs $15 (including taxes) up to a maximum guest count of 15 children.
Since we are a strictly nut-free facility, we do not allow any outside food, drinks or decorations into the party space or bakery. We do offer a few party add-ons:
- Drip Cake: Our 6″ 5-layer drip cakes serve 8-10 guests. The price of a basic drip cake is $50 (including taxes).
- Cupcakes: Each guest will decorate two cupcakes at the party to take home; however, we can also serve cupcakes at the party instead of a traditional birthday cake. Cupcakes are $4 each (including taxes).
- Tumbler’s Pizza: Each large pizza (6 large slices of pizza) is $25 (including taxes). Choices are cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza or Hawaiian pizza.
- Drinks: We offer water bottles, juice boxes or cans of pop for $1 each (including taxes).
- Invitations: Our designer has created an adorable party invitation (see above) that we can customize for your birthday child. This is an add-on of $5. When ordered, this will be sent to you (within 48 hours) in a PDF format so you can either print them at home or at your favourite print shop (like Staples).
We have now started booking parties! Contact us at the bakery (306-569-9519) or email@example.com to reserve your party.
Please review our Birthday Party Contract for more information.
We look forward to partying with you soon!